Annunci

One important note

One important note

di KAWAI Norifumi -
Numero di risposte: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all,

I would not like to reiterate the following point a number of times because we are all grown-ups in a spirit of professionalism. However, unfortunately, I have to so once again. The following information comes from the course syllabus that everybody reads thoroughly:

Lateness & Courtesy

Late or leaving early can be disturbing, especially given the importance of student participation & in-class discussion in the course. Such behavior is also impolite & unacceptable to the class since it makes it necessary to repeat material. Therefore, please come to class punctually. Please be advised that students can use electronic devices inside the classroom only for the purpose of study-related matters.

Student Responsibilities:

1. Students are expected to undertake independent study for this module.
  2. Students should not talk (unless discussion is requested) during lectures.
  3. Students should only use computers or mobile phones during teaching sessions for work-related purposes.
  4. Students should come to class prepared to listen, take notes, & ask & answer questions.
  5. When students attend a lecture, they must have done any pre-reading that is assigned.
  6. Students should arrive for class on time.
  7. Students have a responsibility to check (& respond to as necessary) their university email at least once a day during term time; not reading an email is not an excuse for missing a deadline.

Please be officially informed that I have no tolerance, no mercy & no respect to the students who do completely something irrelevant in a sneaky manner & break the aforementioned code of conduct in the inside of my class at all.  Please note that any doubtful behaviors that mislead me are also all of your full responsibility. I have noticed that some of you are incredibly addicted to your mobile phones. I just wanted to inform you that when you stand in front of everybody, you can see everything as clear as crystal.

Last not but least, I strongly believe that your behavioral capabilities are a core source of your personal growth and competitive superiority in a sustainable way. Obviously, the opposite is, of course, highly likely to become a fatal cost incurred in your professional life. 

I do my proper job. In a similar vein, you also do your proper job. That's all but nothing else.

I fully understand that this official reminder message does not apply to 90% of the students. Hence, please ignore if so.

Thank you for your great attention in advance.

Best regards, Norifumi Kawai