Annunci

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

di KAWAI Norifumi -
Numero di risposte: 0

Bergamo, 08.03.2024

International Business & Trade

Dear all the students dedicated to today's session,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your great preparation and your proactive engagement with today's class discussions.

Furthermore, if I am allowed to name them, my particular gratitude goes to the following students who voluntarily present their assigned cases:

(1) Nicola (The Jeep Case)

(2) Giovanni(The Volkswagen Case)

(3) Luca (The Peugeot Case)

As you already noticed, we have now completed 25% of the course. Time flies so quickly.

The amount/depth of the learning materials we used can be quite significant & overwhelming if you do not review them regularly. I would like to highly recommend you to check the content of each assigned article in particular. 

Should you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time. I will always be at disposal.

I like the sentence: Alles wird besser (Everything will be better).

All in all, I wish you a wonderful start to the weekend please. 

Ci vediamo prossima settimana e grazie moltissimo come sempre.

Kindest wishes, Norifumi Kawai 

p.s. Please be kindly advised that a folder for today's voluntary short report is now created. Having emphasized, this is not a mandatory exercise. Please do not feel obligated to do so. However, please remember that writing your thoughts serves as one of the best ways to improve your linguistic capability.