Annunci

Group Leader Evaluation Report (Due: 20:00 pm on 24.05.2024)

Group Leader Evaluation Report (Due: 20:00 pm on 24.05.2024)

di KAWAI Norifumi -
Numero di risposte: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all the group leaders,

Re: Group Leader Evaluation Report (Due: 20:00 pm on 24.05.2024/Friday)

Buongiorno e happy Saturday.

I hoe that you are doing well.

Relating to my yesterday's email, I just wanted to make it clear to you as follows:

(1) The group leader of each group is obliged to submit the final report by the deadline date as indicated above;

(2) It is NOT NECESSARY for the group leader to show, consult or discuss with her or his group members in advance when preparing the report. I anticipate that the group leader has guided& inspired its own team to realize the best possible results. Moreover, I also believe that she or he has regularly organized group discussions & meetings, taken initiatives to communicate enough with them, & set defined targets by allocating the roles & responsibilities to them. In this regard, I would imagine that all the group leader are already fully aware of how much efforts each group member is putting into to achieve collective success. This is the reason behind why I delegate all autonomy to all the group leaders when it comes to preparing evaluation reports. Therefore, please feel free to explicitly document the details based on your judgement & discretion.

All in all, please be informed that I will scrutinize the quality, depth, & clarity of each final report to my best ability.

Thank you in advance for your great attention & profound consideration.

"Keep demanding the best from yourself always."

Buon fine settimana e ci vediamo prossima settimana!

Kind wishes, Norifumi Kawai