Annunci

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli STudi di Bergamo

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli STudi di Bergamo

by Norifumi KAWAI -
Number of replies: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all,

First and foremost, I would like to sincerely thank you for your great commitment to today's class discussions.

It is a great honour for me to see many of you to express your views and perspectives in response to various questions along the assigned articles & cases.

As mentioned, I would like you to complete the following assignments:

Investigate HOW the Russia-Ukraine War IMPACTED MNCs (Italian & other European MNCs) operating in Russia & neighboring countries & discuss HOW they RESPONDED/HAVE BEEN RESPONDING to this crisis from a strategic point of view in detail.
additional students

Gill, C. (2012). “The Role of Leadership in Successful International Mergers & Acquisitions: Why Renault‐Nissan Succeeded & DaimlerChrysler‐Mitsubishi Failed”, Human Resource Management, 51(3), 433-456.

Nayak (2019). “Bharti Airtel Acquires Resources & Companies”.

Choose one unsuccessful cross-border M&A case. Be well-prepared to discuss the logic behind its failure in a organized & structured manner within 2 minutes at a maximum. →Daniel/Riccardo/Daniele+2 additional students

I am really looking forward to seeing you next Monday.

Should you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Once again, I am very grateful to you for you continued diligence and proactive participation.

Buon fine settimana e ci vediamo prossimo lunedi.

Kind wishes, Norifumi Kawai