Annunci

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

von Norifumi KAWAI -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all,

Good morning & happy Tuesday to you.

I just wanted to inform you that I have posted the lecture presentation pertaining to "Management in Korea" on moodle. Please feel free to download it at your convenience & have a close look at the content when you have spare time.

Additionally, it is worth mentioning that, due to time constraints, we will be discussing ONLY Lee & Lee (2007) & Su & Howard (2009) after my regular lecture on Thursday (30.05.2024).

The first half of the lecture scheduled this Friday (31.05.2024) will focus on Chizema & Kim (2010) & Chang (2008). Afterwards, we will do some exercises that help you prepare for the final exam. Please be officially advised that we will have an extended period (12:30-14:30 & 14:30-15:30) as the time scheduling office already rescheduled. However, I will use that for answering to any individual questions as you wish.

We have only two remaining sessions of this course. Therefore, please come with decent preparation as usual. In other words, I would like to officially point out once again that there is no point in coming without any preparation. I always expect participants come & contribute to each session. 

I do hope that the aforementioned plan will suit you well.

Please take the best care of yourself & I wish you a lovely start to the day please.

Kind wishes, Norifumi Kawai