Annunci

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

di KAWAI Norifumi -
Numero di risposte: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all,

I trust that this email finds you well.

My deep apologies for interrupting you even this weekend.

I just wanted to seriously draw your attention to the following crucial matters:

(1) When you read 4 assigned papers (as mentioned yesterday) for the next week, please be aware that simply reading them is not enough. That is to say, you are encouraged to actively find & discover intriguing arguments & develop your own ideas along with the relevant  information you have searched for on your own. This is the time when you capitalize fully on your intellectual curiosity. 

(2) I acknowledge that many of you have committed themselves to class discussions. From now on, you need to shift gears in order to bring yourself to the next level. Please work on improving the quality of your phonetics, pronunciation, vocabulary & sentence structures with much greater care. This is a very important point. I would seriously urge you to (1) record your voice, listen to it, & thoroughly correct some specific errors and to (2) watch the same TED-Talk video, for example, with subtitles a number of times & analyze the speaker's pronunciation & communication skills in depth.

I truly wish you a wonderful start to the weekend and please keep aiming the highest. 

"When others are sleeping, when others are resting, when others are learning, it makes a significant difference if you are always learning no matter what".

Best wishes, Norifumi Kawai

--
Prof. Dr. Norifumi KAWAI, MPIA (Pittsburgh), FHEA (United Kingdom)
Associate Professor in International Business
Università degli Studi di Bergamo
Dipartimento di Scienze Aziendali
via dei Caniana, 2, 24127 Bergamo, ITALY
Personal Website: NORIFUMI KAWAI (google.com)
Editorial Advisory Board Member: International Business Review (Elsevier)
Editorial Board Member: International Studies of Management & Organization (Francis & Taylor)