Annunci

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

Prof. Dr. Norifumi Kawai/Universita degli Studi di Bergamo

di KAWAI Norifumi -
Numero di risposte: 0

International Business & Trade

Dear all,

I trust that this message finds you well.

As you know, today is the final day of our group presentation session.

I wish all the best  to those who are going to making their group presentations.

I fully understand that the students who already finished are now relaxed & relieved. 

However,  please be officially noted that you still need to do your important & responsible job. That is, you MUST pay full respect to the speakers who put a lot of efforts in their preparation & evaluate them with care from in a spirit of professionalism. To be very frank with you, I saw a handful of people doing completely irrelevant (I am now really thinking whether I should take some points off from their individual overall mark or their group presentation mark as a collective responsibility. I have not yet decided it though.). 

I strongly believe that people who lack respect will never ever succeed in anything they do.

I very much appreciate your great attention to this crucial matter. 

Ci vediamo dopo e "keep demanding the best from yourself always" !

Kind wishes, Norifumi Kawai

p.s. Our award ceremony might be postponed to 30.05 2024 (Thursday) because the goods I ordered from the UK are still on the way, although I ordered them last Saturday. I will be truly grateful to you for your profound understanding & great patience.